Convenient Access to Qualified Vessel Crews
Responding to fluctuating workloads and specialized assignments is a critical challenge in today's maritime industry—it is frequently the deciding factor in winning contracts and then carrying out their terms. The vessel crewing functions of Alaris Companies, LLC gives our clients access to a large pool of pre-screened, qualified labor that can meet their needs in a timely fashion, for any length of engagement, for virtually any position.
Whether we're providing one crew member for a brief shipboard assignment or an entire shoreside management and administrative service, we have the resources and contacts to respond quickly to your crewing needs.
- With one phone call and minimal placement time, clients can obtain:
- Access to a large pool of trained, United States Coast Guard (USCG)-certified, medically fit, U.S. Mariners of all ratings, for deck, engine and steward departments
- Recruitment, training management, and processing of officers and unlicensed mariner employment applications
- Client-directed selection and rejection
- Crew transportation and repatriation
- Administration of payroll, taxes and fringe benefit contributions, labor relations, disciplinary actions, claims and risk management
- Dispute resolution, contract negotiation and enforcement
- Tracking of mariner assignment history, training certificates, medical fitness and personnel records
- Officer and crew member performance evaluation
- Training resources to develop fully qualified licensed and unlicensed mariners to meet owner's requirement